This Code applies to all Participants involved with the Game, whether they are in a paid or unpaid/voluntary capacity, including:
• Individuals sitting on boards, committees and sub-committees;
• Employees and volunteers; • Support personnel (e.g. managers, physiotherapists, psychologists, masseurs, sport trainers);
• Coaches and assistant coaches;
• Members, including life members;
• Any other person or organisation that is a member of or affiliated to FIRLA; and
• Parents, guardians, spectators and sponsors to the full extent that is possible.
Note: This Code will continue to apply to a person even after they have stopped their association or employment with the Game if disciplinary action has commenced.